1 Malaysia Poster Drawing Competition
20 Jul 2009
Group launches its 1 Malaysia Poster Drawing Competition as a show of support for the prime Minister of Malaysia’s vision of bringing the people of Malaysia together.
With prizes worth a total of RM8,000 up for grabs, the competition will be divided into two categories : 12- 17 year-old category and 18 years and above category.
Litrak Group Communications Manager Bhavani Krishna Iyer said the event was mooted in celebration of several significant dates falling in the months of July and August.
“To begin with, the Prime Minister’s 100 days in office and added to this, the competition will culminate with the Prize Giving coinciding with Merdeka Day Celebrations in August”
“We urge people with talent to participate in this event and we look forward to good response from the public,” Bhavani said.
The closing date for the submission of finished artwork is 17 August, 2009. For more information, the public may login at www.litrak.demo7.tk, or www.sprint.com.my or call 03- 7494 7015 or 03 7494 7012 for competition Terms and Conditions.
Poster Drawing Competition ¡°1 Malaysia, Rakyat Didahulukan Pencapaian Diutamakan¡±
Rules and regulations:
• This contest is open to all Malaysians
• Theme : ¡°1 Malaysia, Rakyat Didahululakan Pencapaian Diutamakan¡±
• There are 2 categories as follows:
– Teenage : 12-17 years old
– Adult : 18 years old and above
• Each entry must be accompanied by an entry form. Forms can be downloaded through Lingkaran Trans Kota Sdn Bhd (LITRAK) website www.litrak.demo7.tk or Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL Barat (SPRINT) www.sprint.com.my
• Superimposed computer graphic images are not allowed
• Any usage of paint medium. E.g.: Color pencil, crayon, water color is allowed
• Size requirement :
– Size 37.5cm x 27cm or A3 drawing block paper
• Each contestant is entitled one (1) prize only
• Artworks must be original
• Late entries will not be accepted
• LITRAK & SPRINT reserves the right to reproduce and/or use the submissions in any form it deems fit.
• Judges¡¯ decision is final.
• Winners will be notified by telephone and names will be published on our websites.
• Immediate family members of LITRAK Group do not qualify to participate
• All entries (only hard copies are accepted) are to reach LITRAK or SPRINT by Monday 17 August 09, 5pm.
Note : * Please attached this entry form to the back of your drawing paper.
* Please write down your category on the front page of the envelope